Saturday Night Contest - Luck of the Irish

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all have enjoyed your week and St. Patrick's Day on Thursday! Some of the things synonymous with St. Patrick's Day is leprechauns and that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I found the pot of gold and have a gold coin in my hand right now! (okay, I didn't actually find a pot of gold and I just have a quarter).

Tonight's contest will involve that quarter, and your mentalism skills (or your luck). I have one quarter in my hand. I am going to flip that coin ELEVEN times, and record the result of each toss. Your job is to predict the outcome of this coin toss. Your guess should be the results in order, from 1 to 11. The format of your guess should be posted like this:

(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)

Guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EDT tomorrow night, Sunday, March 20th. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and see who correctly guessed the outcome, or who was the first person to come the closest.

What can you take home if the luck is on your side? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Green Monarchs, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results