Saturday Night Contest - Magic Moment!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Based on the title, this is all about capturing the magic moment. However, it can only be captured with ONE picture. Find the moment in one of your favorite magic effects and capture it in just one image.

Post your photos to Instagram (or direct upload in your response) with the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 15th. Once time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the following criteria:

Composition, lighting, setting, and lasting impact. We want your photo to be memorable.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of your choice (currently in stock), shipped completely on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Well hello everyone,
Capturing the magic moment from my favourite routine, how you probably got used, i'm not really the one to stick to the rules of the contest completely, so here i came with my entry version for this contest, it trully is a capture of a magic moment from one of my favourite routines, when did you guys see a dog balancing the sunrise on the nose? My dog can do it! How? Magic!
Hope you guys have a great start in the new week!

Attachments

• 1652650954063.jpg
    1652650954063.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 92

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I love nothing more than the big reveal of the name a spectator was thinking of. At this performance, I was performing Bob Cassidy's Name and Place routine. I love the sucker punch ending of revealing that I know the burnt word!

Congrats Davis! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest - a true magic moment captured beautifully in the middle of performance. Please send our support team your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Honorable mention to Luis Vega for his entry that made this one really close. Excellent work to everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results