Saturday Night Contest - Magician in Trouble

Mar 15, 2017
Upload your performance to Youtube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video response in this exact thread no later than Sunday August 13th 11pm EST Winner will be announce shortly after.

"Winner will be announce shortly after." It's 1:14 AM EST Monday August 14th, not sure this qualifies as 'shortly after'.

FrancoPascali

Team member
Oct 12, 2016
And the winner is........ REV !

I absolutely love the magician vs gambler plot, but often times there is poor acting that isn't very convincing . The blindfold however solves the problem because only the audience thinks you are in trouble . Love it!

CONTACT SUPPORT TEAM AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

And the winner is........ REV !

I absolutely love the magician vs gambler plot, but often times there is poor acting that isn't very convincing . The blindfold however solves the problem because only the audience thinks you are in trouble . Love it!

CONTACT SUPPORT TEAM AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

Well this is a nice way to start off the week!

Thanks guys for all you kind words, and glad you're all digging the routine. And thank you Franco for really understanding the logic behind the blindfold. It's what John Guastaferro would call a 'One Degree Change' in that it's only a small thing, but it really takes to the routine to a new level and gives the 'mistakes' much more credibility than they typically have in a standard Magician vs Gambler routine.

And well done to everyone else who entered. I was in good company.

Thanks again guys! Looking forward to my prizes now!

Peace.

Rev

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results