Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas : 2nd Annual

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ladies -

In celebration of Chrismakwanzakah and the Polish holiday of Bojanananah, tonight's Saturday Night Contest is a festive one. So get all festive, and go for it:

This is the second annual contest of this type. This year, we expect to see some rockstar submissions. Last year's was the dress rehearsal - tonight is the main event. Do it to it.

The challenge is to make a holiday ornament using a deck of cards. The rules are simple. Use ONE deck of the cards and/or the box. (It can be less than a deck, but no more than a full one). You may use glue, tape, scissors, finger paints, Daniel Garcia, etc. As always, THE MORE RIDICULOUS THE BETTER! To give you some creative inspiration, check out this link to last year's winning submission by Blink.

Prizes and Deadline: A SIGNED Totally Out of Control and one uncut sheet of PROPAGANDA playing cards. We have never publicly released any uncut sheets of Props, and because we only have a select few in our hq, these are extremely rare.

Pictures must be submitted on or before 11:00pm EST in response to THIS thread. You can upload the picture as an attachment to your response, or you can upload it to TinyPic (http://tinypic.com), Photobucket (www.photobucket.com), or ImageShack (www.imageshack.us) and post the special link to it in your reply.

Be sure that you use the correct code so that the picture is visible in your response without clicking. Winner will be announced on or before midnight EST. Have fun and Happy Holidays!

Katie

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
alright!!! I got my scissors, glue, and tape.

All I need is Daniel Garcia! hmmmmmmm.... do you think walmart still has those in stock????:rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results