Saturday Night Contest - My Marked Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2012
I think is the Ace of Diamonds.

In 1999, I got a tattoo on my right shoulder of a single playing card. The card was the favorite, lucky card of my grandfather, and the tattoo was done in his honor.

The challenge tonight is to identify which card that is. A photograph of my tattoo will be posted at 11:00pm EST on the dot, in this forum thread, with the answer. Until then, the first person who posts correctly will take home the prize.

What’s the prize? A brick of some of my favorite cards, Red Stingers. Limit one submission per member, so consider it well before posting your guess.

Let the games begin...

d+M

J

Joseph C

Nothing says "right shoulder" like the Queen of Diamonds!

Still a lot of good cards available!

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is the Jack of Hearts.

Ok people, let's think strategy. The best way to go about these types of contests is not to blindly submit a guess and hope it's not already been submitted. The best way is not to go through and just write down each entry either.

I think the best method is to start with a list of all cards in the deck. AC 2C 3C... etc. Then, go through the thread and instead of taking several minutes to write down each card, simply delete entries from the list. One push of the delete button is much faster than typing. And don't worry -- so many people have blindly submitted duplicates that you'll be fine taking the extra 90 seconds; there are still plenty of cards left.

Here's what I've got left over. Note that it's only as good as when I posted it, so you'll have to weed out any cards submitted after my post.

Clubs
Jack

Spades

Diamonds
Jack

Hearts

Disclaimer: While I think this is an accurate list, it's not out of the question that I screwed up somewhere. Thus, submit a card from this list immediately, then go through the rest of the thread and make sure I didn't mess up. Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josh Mickelson
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results