Saturday Night Contest - My Marked Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! Drumroll please... the correct identity of the card is shown below. Our winner tonight? Tore, for his or her submission on page three of this contest thread. Congrats!

Thank you to everyone who gave this their best shot, and hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

WqfoE.jpg

With all do respect to the Theory11 team, as you all know that I respect each and every single one of you for your contributions to magic and this forum, I would like to urge you to consider using less skill-less challenges such as "Guess what card I wrote on this peace of paper", "Shuffle from X order, cut, and deal one card, and match what I got", or "I'm having a competition with X artist guess our results".

While these type of games can be fun, relaxing, any one can participate type contests they do nothing to further the skill level of those participating which is something I believe was at the heart of the SNC from the beginning. I believe the challenges should be providing us opportunities to learn about doing magic as much as they should be about having fun, and showing off.

Just some of my 2cents worth of thought. Please take it and use it as you see fit.

Kindly,
Draven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results