Saturday Night Contest - Not Magic, But Magical

Mar 6, 2010
Hey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kro4yMDsdJk

From one of the most famous (and rightfully so) musicals to ever hit the face of the earth, the song Empty Chairs at Empty Tables expresses Marius's sadness, for he just lost his beloved friends during the final battle. One month ago, I was fortunate enough to be in Les Miserables in my high school Patrick Henry. It was an amazing production, and I got to play the daring character Feuilly. The music within is so inspiring, and expresses great purity. I hope you like my version of Empty Chairs at Empty Tables.

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So I didn't see a clear answer to if this was fine or not so here we go. My real talent is that I am multi-talented. I am a singer song writer, pianist, guitarist, contact juggler, and train with twin broadswords ( didn't get around to filming me folding origami). I filmed it all today, and everything piece of music including the background music was written and performed by me.

http://youtu.be/N5iverWyXgo

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! An update on the contest:

We are blown away by everyone's submissions! This weeks contest is very hard to judge, but we will get the results up shortly. Thank you guys SO much for taking the time to participate this week. Truly astonishing at the talent! We have the best community around, you guys are awesome! :)

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kro4yMDsdJk

From one of the most famous (and rightfully so) musicals to ever hit the face of the earth, the song Empty Chairs at Empty Tables expresses Marius's sadness, for he just lost his beloved friends during the final battle. One month ago, I was fortunate enough to be in Les Miserables in my high school Patrick Henry. It was an amazing production, and I got to play the daring character Feuilly. The music within is so inspiring, and expresses great purity. I hope you like my version of Empty Chairs at Empty Tables.

Definitely my favourite musical. Due to the quality of the mic you were using though, it was hard to listen to at times, but nice job.

Christen

theory11
Team member
Oct 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Thank you all for the AMAZING submissions! It was so courageous of all of you to share with us. You were all outstanding and we really enjoyed the plethora of incredible and varied talents. So give yourselves a huge round of applause!

It was so difficult to decide because we're not basing the decision on who's best but instead on the unique nature of your talent.

So this week's winner is David Flare with Photoshop Speed Art #1. This was a really cool idea that highlighted creativity within a specific talent. What came forth was a beautiful work of art. Very inspirational! Congratulations!

Join us again next Saturday for another awesome contest. Keep dancing, singing, playing, wrestling (and whatever else you're good at and love to do) and have a wonderful week!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results