Saturday Night Contest - Now You See It

Nov 10, 2014
All right. I'm throwing in the towel in this one.

I tried for a couple hours to get a clean shot. But This one had a handling that I couldn't get clean.

Here's what I wanted to enter:

Lots of great entries out there! Good luck everyone.
Please excuse me while I give Tenyo way more credit than I ever had before.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Okay guys, time for results! As always, the quality of entries this week was fantastic. You guys did amazing work, and we thank you for taking on the challenge! Sadly, there can only be one winner, but know that the competition this week was great. Tons of smooth, quality magic that everyone should be proud of.

This week's winner was chosen based off the criteria and also earned bonus points for having a creative presentation that really sold the effect and tied everything together. Not only that, it caught us by surprise, which really elevated it above the rest. Congrats to Justin Morris for taking home the prize! Please contact our support team so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend huge honorable mentions to these members for their outstanding entries that kept this competition close: MarcoLostSomething, marcopaso, Rneogy. Excellent work guys!

Thanks again to everyone who participated this week and made this contest a memorable one. Will see you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results