Saturday Night Contest - Objectry Challenge

Oct 24, 2007
Here's my submission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acZaNZ3Pap0

That's all I could do because my girlfriend just got back in town tonight after being on vacation and I'm going to her house at 10:30pm. This really was the first and only take and that was all I could upload. I'll check back here at 1:00am because I can't wait to see who wins. This is a cool contest! Good luck everyone and peace!

Tyler

Hi,

I'm not a flourisher either, but you know, I tried my best!

My video involve chips-you know, the ones you dip. I used comedy in my routine. Keep in mind, the text of the footage has certain characteristics. The top row of text is for describing what's happening, and the second is humor.

Note: I used the Darth Vader mask not because I wanted to shield my face, but because Darth Vader is awesome. Rock on.

Thanks, and enjoy!

- sky_lark / Jomskylark

PS. Oh yeah, URL! Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbkXvcjZxM
EDIT: Video is done processing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my submission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acZaNZ3Pap0

That's all I could do because my girlfriend just got back in town tonight after being on vacation and I'm going to her house at 10:30pm. This really was the first and only take and that was all I could upload. I'll check back here at 1:00am because I can't wait to see who wins. This is a cool contest! Good luck everyone and peace!

Tyler

That had to have been the funniest thing ever

Aug 31, 2007
AHHH mine is uploading to youtube!!!

JB if it uploads a few minutes behind the deadline, please accept for consideration!!

Dang it... I was just about to upload... But I've missed the deadline. ( I just read the contest details ten minutes ago) :(

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else did it, but I did a video with sliced cheese. I shuffled it, spun a piece in the air, and did Static. Ha ha.... Oh well.

Jun 21, 2008
well vimeo didnt upload mine it some errors so thats why i couldnt post one. but i did make one... sucks tho i want those 3 minutes back...

but zachmonkey i love you video its awesome. theres some real skill in there. i cant believe the pep didnt slide out of your hand with all that grease.

i hope ya win.

swiss

Aug 31, 2007
well vimeo didnt upload mine it some errors so thats why i couldnt post one. but i did make one... sucks tho i want those 3 minutes back...

but zachmonkey i love you video its awesome. theres some real skill in there. i cant believe the pep didnt slide out of your hand with all that grease.

i hope ya win.

swiss

Wow, thanks! I'm glad you liked it! It was awful to film it, i had grease every where, and when they fell they would get hair and dust all over them. Blegh. But editing it was the fun part.

When T11 usually chooses the winner? I need to sleep to go to the attraction park tomorrow.

In 45 minutes. By the way, i loved your Armidillo tutorial, ii've been practicing all day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results