Saturday Night Contest - One Card Only

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Lots of great ones this week. Was very tough to choose but our panel had it narrowed down to a few, and after some deliberation we have decided on a winner.

We felt that this entry was executed properly, and was definitely a creative take/variation of an existing move that was impressive and visually pleasing. With that said, we would like to congratulate _3V_ on winning this week's contest! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize ASAP!

We would also like to extend an honorable mention to CoffeeMagic for his excellent card twirl. Silky smooth; great work!

Thanks again to everyone for entering this week's contest! Stay tuned to our Facebook page for our special event series, as well as this forum thread every Saturday night for a new contest!

Jan 29, 2015
Alright guys, time for results! Lots of great ones this week. Was very tough to choose but our panel had it narrowed down to a few, and after some deliberation we have decided on a winner.

We felt that this entry was executed properly, and was definitely a creative take/variation of an existing move that was impressive and visually pleasing. With that said, we would like to congratulate _3V_ on winning this week's contest! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize ASAP!

We would also like to extend an honorable mention to CoffeeMagic for his excellent card twirl. Silky smooth; great work!

Thanks again to everyone for entering this week's contest! Stay tuned to our Facebook page for our special event series, as well as this forum thread every Saturday night for a new contest!
I'm not disagreeing with you, but didn't you say one card? i mean his flourish was highly focus on the card but he couldn't have done the spin without the deck. Idk maybe i misread the rules but it sounded like you could only use one card.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm not disagreeing with you, but didn't you say one card? i mean his flourish was highly focus on the card but he couldn't have done the spin without the deck. Idk maybe i misread the rules but it sounded like you could only use one card.

I also interpreted the rules as : use whatever you want, so long as only one card is the primary focus of the flourish

Jan 29, 2015
I also interpreted the rules as : use whatever you want, so long as only one card is the primary focus of the flourish
Then why did he use all caps when he said only one card? Maybe it's just me but he sounded very serious with the one card ONLY part. PS, i'm not trying to start anything and i'm happy he won, i just want to be clear with the rules for future contests.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Then why did he use all caps when he said only one card? Maybe it's just me but he sounded very serious with the one card ONLY part. PS, i'm not trying to start anything and i'm happy he won, i just want to be clear with the rules for future contests.

Sethw, I used to be like you too rebellious and unaccepting of the rules. However, I saw the light and was able to continue entering SNCs after a verbal warning by Lyle Borders. I think you should be happy that you can enter these contests and not whine about who misinterpreted the rules. You are new here, Casey has been running SNC's since this thing began. So if you don't like the rules as they pertain to you find another group.

Jan 29, 2015
Sethw, I used to be like you too rebellious and unaccepting of the rules. However, I saw the light and was able to continue entering SNCs after a verbal warning by Lyle Borders. I think you should be happy that you can enter these contests and not whine about who misinterpreted the rules. You are new here, Casey has been running SNC's since this thing began. So if you don't like the rules as they pertain to you find another group.
I'm not disagreeing with the rules, i'm trying to understand them.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I'm not disagreeing with the rules, i'm trying to understand them.

Your challenge is to perform and/or create a CARDISTRY= (ARTISTIC WAY OF EXPRESSING YOURSELF WITH A DECK<----- THAT'S A WHOLE DECK OF CARDS) move that uses ONLY one card. That's it. You can do a move you already know, or you can get bonus points by creating something new or a variation of something out there already.

Casey puts emphasis on ONE card , doesn't mean you have to take it literally and dissect every word man.

Jan 29, 2015
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Just got back from my ski trip, and yes, it was pretty cold. But now I'm back inside, feeling nice and warm, and right back to picking up the deck of cards. My fingers have had to defrost before I could start practicing my cardistry again, but I was messing around with a single card and did something extremely cool by mistake. I usually create a lot of my moves this way, and it's such a cool feeling. I thought it would be great inspiration for this week's contest.

Your challenge is to perform and/or create a cardistry move that uses ONLY one card. That's it. You can do a move you already know, or you can get bonus points by creating something new or a variation of something out there already.

This is the Unedited post i read. Maybe i read a different one then you, but this one seems really focus one one card. Plus the fact the SNC is called one card only -_-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results