Saturday Night Contest - One Set To Rule Them All!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Just this week we released our Lord of the Rings Box Set. Featuring 4 decks - 2 standard edition and 2 Gold Foil Special Edition decks (only available in the set!) - this is the most precious box set of all.

We've had you tell us who your favorite LOTR character is....but this time we want to know what your favorite piece of LOTR content is - it can be the original books, any movie from the trilogy, any Hobbit movie, or it could be the new Rings of Power series, etc. Just let us know, and you are entered into this week's contest!

Post your answer by tomorrow at 11:00pm EST and we will choose one lucky winner at random to take home this week's prize of 1,000 Elite Points and a Lord of the Rings Box Set!

Good luck!

Beth G.(2)

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
My favorite LOTR content is all of the "making of" documentaries on the extended edition blu-ray of the trilogy movies.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
LOTR: Special Edition Extended Edition.

That's the only definitive live action way to get in to the full lore of Tolkien's creations IMO! If you have a spare weekend, grab some popcorn, grab a mate, and off to adventure we go.

Jul 17, 2022
My favorite character is Sam. My favorite LotR content are the books, J.R.R Tolkien is the best.

Love the new box set! I love the foil on your newer decks, it is absolutly stunning. The box looks unbelievable too.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
The Silmarillion. It’s super under appreciated, and is a masterful piece of epic world-building (essentially written only for Tolkien’s internal thoughts about how to conceive of Middle Earth). Understanding the Silmarillion is key to understanding LOTR in a deeper way.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Mine is the LOTR slot machine in Vegas. I only played $20, but I was on the machine for about 40 minutes. Walked away with $60. So much fun!

Reactions: PeterC9

hikeeba

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Outside of the original works, will go with 1969's "Bored of the Rings" parody.

Suicide Viking

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2020
I have such a strong memory of the first time reading the original Hobbit book. I remember where I was when I sat down and opened it, and didn't get up until I reached the end. One of my fondest memories of staying up all night to read.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I have an interesting thing for the LOTR, for some reason I had kept away myself for this, the trilogy released in i think 2003, and after a couple of years these films were aired were on various movie channels but I never sat to watch them, It was i Think in 2010 or 11, we had an internet problem for a couple of days and the entire network was down, it was a saturdaynight and I could not do anything cuz of no internet and I saw someone had shared the trilogy on the network and I decided to give it a try. And boy I was in for a surprise, binged the entire series that night, that night is one of my best nights spend. So for me it got to be the trilogy

Reactions: PeterC9

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
My favourite LOTR character is Grimley...he punches above his size...my favourite LOTR piece is I have a silver LOTR one ring to rule then all...OK it not gold but it is pure silver....good luck all...Peter in Oz

Sep 18, 2017
My favorite is definitely the LOTR movies. I loved the books but they were very hard to get through and the movies were really good and close to the books. Very well done! And i also love the memorabilia that you can buy. I got a real Gold replica of the ring. absolutely love it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results