Saturday Night Contest: Put On A Show For Your Pet (Or A Friend’s Pet)

Christen

theory11
Team member
Oct 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Howdy everyone!

So this isn’t JUST a way for me to get videos of cute pets, but it’s also most definitely a way for me to see a bunch of cute pets!

Step one: find a pet. It doesn’t have to be your pet, it could be a friend’s pet, your neighbor's puppy that stares at you through the fence, a dearly loved teddy bear, that one random pigeon that visits your yard on Thursday’s… it’s up to you! Just remember… please be safe (you and the pet) and don’t ever approach wild animals.

Step two: create a magic trick, cardistry routine, build an epic card house... DO SOMETHING AWESOME WITH YOUR PET, and become BFFs FOR LIFE.

Step three: film your submission and upload it to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok - just make sure we can all watch it! Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 16th.

Finally… thank your pet. Treats appreciated!

The prize this week is… 3 Notorious BIG and 3 other decks of your choice that we have in stock, shipped on the house! And we can’t forget the 1,000 Elite Member Points.

Have fun and make a new friend! Extra points for cute pets. JK… sort of.

Here's my kitty, Percey...
Percey.jpeg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results