Saturday Night Contest - Red, White, and Blue!

Sep 16, 2008
Thought I had a chance with this one till I saw the eagle

Don't lose hope here people!
Sure thing the eagle is great and it seems like an obvious choice, but too obvious maybe... Also lots of other entries here had some great thinking behind them, and remember they said they were looking for overall lasting impact, so my bet is they might go with the obvious eagle, it's possible i mean, but they may also choose to reward some other out-of-the-box thinking, with different layers of meanings in the message...

Sep 16, 2008
They don't usually take this much time to announce the winners, do they?

You're right here mate, it's way over several hours more than usual... So they either are having some more issues with their internet, or are struggling picking the winner(s)...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Epic 4th of July Red White and Blue Eagle. Made using 5 bicycle decks (4 blue, 1 red).
Happy 4th to all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCRhUdZpxWB/?igshid=2eneh31qe71m
Congrats Robert! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest! Please contact our support team to claim your prize so we can get it out to you ASAP.

We really enjoyed everyone's submissions this week and seeing all the ideas you guys brought to the table. We'll see you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results