Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable with Michael Hankins

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I know its an hour past the dead line but i dont care.
and instead of asking questions to learn stuff. I have decided to ask questions to see what you know

1) Who plays second base for the Red Sox

2) What small Christian rock band plays the song "Death of me"

3) What is my favorite color

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This week's roundtable discussion podcast has been posted. We answered as many of your questions as possible, and I think it turned out to be a very constructive, interesting conversation that lets you inside the mind of Michael a bit.

Listen in at the link below. Tonight's randomly chosen winner is Chaseman27 - who will receive a free download of The Harbor Change tonight.

http://cdn.theory11.com/t11_HankinsRoundtable.mp3

This week's roundtable discussion podcast has been posted. We answered as many of your questions as possible, and I think it turned out to be a very constructive, interesting conversation that lets you inside the mind of Michael a bit.

Listen in at the link below. Tonight's randomly chosen winner is Chaseman27 - who will receive a free download of The Harbor Change tonight.

http://cdn.theory11.com/t11_HankinsRoundtable.mp3
:eek:

I think that sums up my reaction!

Great discussion! How do I go about getting the download?

All the best,
-Chase

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Listen to half of the discussion, so far I liked it so I will listen to the rest this evening. I'm also downloading the Harbor Change right now.... can't wait:D

Nov 11, 2009
Well HI!!!!!

1. How did you get your name and face out there so people would know to call you for any magic related business?

2. After you've done a trick to a random person how do you leave when you want to?

3. Last but not least how do you know when its time to leave?

Thanks,
Josh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results