1. What advice to you have to a magician who is having trouble connecting with an audience in mentalism effects?
2. How do you come up with new effects and what is your process of creating and perfecting them
3. What's your favorite deck of cards?
Aside from magic, I heard that you also an expert on NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis which made you famous on the internet for hypnotizing a police offer to let you off of a ticket back in Montreal. My question to you is, what are your thoughts on another branch of "suggestive work" such as "energy healing" or "chi"?
1) how do you know when the effect you created is 'complete' (as in ready for release etc ...) ?
2) you create effects , do you find the ideas or does the ideas find you ?
3) how do you deal with hecklers ?
In your previous releases you mentioned that your passion is combining Psychology and Attraction with your own brand of Magic to create something entirely revolutionary to contribute to our community. In this modern world, does advancements in technology and psychological studies affect the way we magicians apply the principles you establish for the art?Why?..thanks Spidey
1. How important is Magician fooler type tricks to you? or do you mainly focus on social dynamic type effects?
2. I like to know your thoughts on the PUA world, and would you consider yourself a PUA (pickup Artist)? This is strictly going on your DVD focusing on social interactions, you have some familiarity into the type of content PUA's talk about.
3. Presentation is a big part of mentalism, Do you come up with the presentation first? or method? I only ask cause sometimes a presentation can come off as corny, magic or mentalism. mainly mentalism.
1. How to build the "persona" that you will show to your audience to make them believe that you are a metalist?
2. What are the things to consider in creating a mentalism effect?
3. Why did you choose mentalism?
1. Who were your inspirations in magic / mentalism?
2. What is one thing you wish you knew when starting that you know now?
3. What is your number one piece of advice to people who are experienced in magic, but would like to go deeper into mentalism?