- What do you draw most desire and inspiration to create and perform from; audience reactions, or that feeling when only you know how something is done?
- What are your views on so called YouTube "Magicians" do you think that these people revealing tricks is making for the golden age of magic, or do you feel it is taking away the essence of what makes magic so amazing to both see and perform?
1. When creating an effect, do you first thing about what effects you want to achieve and then go on to create the method, or do you start from existing principle and change things and presentation to create a new trick?
1. Why do you perform magic?
2. Why do you think there are so many card tricks vs. all other kinds of magic?
3. Why did you release Circuit with Theory11 instead of any other magic shop, or on your own with your own site?