Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable: Zach Heath

May 19, 2013
Questions

What can I do to become a better performer?
What did you start off with to become a better performer?
If you could change something with Circuit, what would it be?

Apr 27, 2013
Circuit is a really fine trick! but
1. can it be done with borrowed ring?

and btw,
2. im not into ring magic, can you explain the beauty of ring magic from spectator point of view?
3. what inspire you to learn ring magic?

thanks!

Sep 15, 2012
hi zach! here are my 3 questions:

1. how rings do you have?
2. do you consider your self as "the fastest fingers in the west"? :D
3. are you going to do a ring trick if ever you propose marriage to your girlfriend?

Dec 17, 2011
What I'm really curious to know is what was the deciding factor for you to choose this type/style of ring?

Was it because of it's aesthetics? Ability to 'hide' the 'secret' better than other rings? Or any other particular reason? Because I would've expected the ring to be a metal ring.

Mar 29, 2013
Philippines
Hey Zach!
What was your inspiration for Circuit?
Here in theory 11, who inspires you the mose when creating new stuff?
Who looks more handsome? Zach heath or Zach mueller?

Jun 8, 2012
What was your inspiration to start magic?

When did you start magic?

Were you an outcast in school...and that is why you started magic?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up, and the podcast has been posted! First and foremost, thank you to Zach Heath and thanks to ALL of you for submitting great questions all night. We received hundreds of questions from members around the world, and we tried to answer as many as possible in the podcast just posted.

You can listen in at the link below. One more thing... our winner! As randomly selected, our winner tonight whose question was asked during the podcast is... (insert drumroll)... (insert suspense)... uNmeasurable24 - who takes home a Circuit DVD and White Artisans!

http://www.theory11.com/roundtable-discussions.php

edohuang1989

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2012
jakarta
hi zach..
i got 3 questions for you:

first, how you describe your magic and your magic style in 1 words?
secondly, do you think magic that you create/ perform is the one that MUST be original or you take the old principle and re-create with your own style?

last one, when you start your "magical" life? did you start your magic because your own decision or someone show you magic and then you start interest with magic.??

thank you zach..

cheers
edohuang

Jan 12, 2013
1. Do you think that there are illusions that are impossible to achieve through magic?
2. If you could have 1 super power or something that you want to be best at, what would it be?
3. What type of magic illusions/tricks is your favorite? (cards, rubber bands, rings, big stage magic, etc.)

Jan 7, 2013
Hi !

1. Which effect would consider to be the purest form of magic ?
2. How many times do you spend to perfect the effects you create ?

Thank you !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results