Saturday Night Contest - Sound Effects!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend!

Throughout the week I've posted a few videos on Instagram matching cardistry to various sound effects from Star Wars, Super Mario, and Bruce Lee. It's a really fun concept that forces you to think outside the box, work on your timing, and structure a routine all in one. Also, it allows you to incorporate emotion into your performance, which is different than most are used to seeing.

Tonight's challenge is inspired by those posts on Instagram. What we want you to do is create a short cardistry OR magic routine in 15 seconds or less, matching sound effects to cardistry or magic moves. The moves do not have to be difficult by any means; as long as the movements match the sound effects in your video. Please feel free to use my posts on Instagram as inspiration, as that is what we are looking for. Judging criteria will be based on how close your movements match the sound effects, the overall creativity of the routine, and execution of moves (https://instagram.com/andreijikh)

Post your 15 second-or-less routine to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 8:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 7th. Once time is up, our panel of judges (including myself) will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What do you have the chance to win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of White & Gold Monarchs, and any Cardistry DVD of your choice (that is available on theory11), shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

We are extremely excited to see what you guys can do with this concept. Start brainstorming!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Not gonna participate in this one...but I wanted to share this video from my last theatre show, is just a taste of what happened... I want to put it here, because my video guy did an AMAZING JOB matching the music with the performances... simply beautiful... I hope you guys like it as much as I did and would love to hear your comments... by the way... Yes..it´s a raven

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results