Saturday Night Contest - Structure (EXTENDED)

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Here it is, I don't really do any cardistry so I really hope the message and displays are clear. The first is a 'C' and the second a Heart ( <3 ). The video starts with pictures of both displays after which is the entire routine. I think this was pretty self expressive. Hope you enjoy it. I had a BLAST making this! Hope you enjoy watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnW8O5uxTg

Thanks
- Jenai

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys! Time for the results!

This contest was such a fun one, and it's specifically because a lot of creativity and originality was flowing. Gotta love that!

The winner had Andrei and I drooling over it's uniqueness and originality. This submission had everything we were looking for, and more. With that said, Andrei and I would like to congratulate Creeper for taking home the bacon! PM me with your shipping address so we can ship you your copy of Genesis v2 and your Blake Vogt Slipper signed by multiple magicians and theory11 artists at this year's Magic Con 2011!

I would like to extend multiple thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this week's contest. Andrei and I loved everyone's videos, and it's unfortunate that we cannot give multiple prizes away tonight. Keep up the great work, and we will see you back later this week for another chance at an awesome prize!

Sep 1, 2007
Alright guys! Time for the results!

This contest was such a fun one, and it's specifically because a lot of creativity and originality was flowing. Gotta love that!

The winner had Andrei and I drooling over it's uniqueness and originality. This submission had everything we were looking for, and more. With that said, Andrei and I would like to congratulate Creeper for taking home the bacon! PM me with your shipping address so we can ship you your copy of Genesis v2 and your Blake Vogt Slipper signed by multiple magicians and theory11 artists at this year's Magic Con 2011!

I would like to extend multiple thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this week's contest. Andrei and I loved everyone's videos, and it's unfortunate that we cannot give multiple prizes away tonight. Keep up the great work, and we will see you back later this week for another chance at an awesome prize!

thanks dogg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results