Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl 50

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
You guys are talking as I already won, it's just a possibility, well I hope it becomes reality but till then it stills a prediction.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I would like to think no one won. The "house" always wins, they say..

Woah woah woah! Hold on there, Buck Rodgers. Somebody has to walk away with something. And this weeks contest is a very interesting smorgasbord of potential winners:

- Gabriel is looking for his first SNC win

- Khaleel is looking for his second win and third set of Gold Monarchs

- I want a third 'random' SNC win, and with that: notoriety.

I think it's pretty crazy that the three of us have 0 wins, 1 win, and 2 wins. Respectively.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Hey, I have a question are the Gold Monarchs actually made with gold??? If not shouldn't they be called Golden Monarchs. I was taught way back in grammar school that if something only has the color gold and isn't actually gold then it is called Golden. Kind of a stupid question but I was just curious.

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hey, I have a question are the Gold Monarchs actually made with gold??? If not shouldn't they be called Golden Monarchs. I was taught way back in grammar school that if something only has the color gold and isn't actually gold then it is called Golden. Kind of a stupid question but I was just curious.
That is actually a pretty good point.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign

Or maybe the cards were just made with ONE gold: Gold Monarchs.

But if it's plural gold then you have Golds Monarchs. Which sounds odd because it then it sounds like it wields ownership of the Monarchs by someone named 'Gold'.

Does it have to BE actual gold? Or could it be gold-ish to be 'golden'? That would sound funny if it was Gold-ish Monarchs.

I just fried my own logic through stream of conscious. Grammar School it is!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Or maybe the cards were just made with ONE gold: Gold Monarchs.

But if it's plural gold then you have Golds Monarchs. Which sounds odd because it then it sounds like it wields ownership of the Monarchs by someone named 'Gold'.

Does it have to BE actual gold? Or could it be gold-ish to be 'golden'? That would sound funny if it was Gold-ish Monarchs.

I just fried my own logic through stream of conscious. Grammar School it is!

LOL

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to post results! Been a busy weekend, but we have come to a winner! We always decide the winner based on who guesses the winner of the game first, and then who gets one of the scores right (the winner's score). So, after going through all of the predictions, we have come to a winner!

We would like to congratulate Brett Hurley on being the closest to predicting the outcome of the game, with correctly guessing the winner and the winner's score, while also being a touchdown and extra point away from guessing the Panthers score! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results