Saturday Night Contest - The Redline Challenge

How about you stop complaining about how much you give away compared to how much you get.

You make lots of money from selling DVD's and cards then start complaining about how *much* you give us. For crying out loud you gave us uncut sheets of cards. It may look cool but costs less because it's not cut.

Yes, you gave us a lot of cards and maybe a DVD every now and then, but that's not even in comparision to what you made from this site.

Are you being sarcastic?

May 17, 2008
sorry about the bad quality of my video but I had to use the mac webcam polus it was 2 minuts to 11pm est. when I uploaded

Oct 20, 2008
Hi guys -

Was great seeing the submissions tonight by everyone - some great creativity and variations that I had not even thought of yet. Very clever - and great job by everyone. To CringeMagic22 - I laughed so hard at this and - before I forget - I want my shirt back!

Because we received only a handful of submissions tonight and ALL of them were great, we're going to send everyone that participated and submitted a video in this thread before 11:00pm EST tonight a free download of RIOT before the public release this Friday.

To everyone that participated - amazing work, and talk to you guys soon!

dan/hauss

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results