Saturday Night Contest - The Year Ahead

marcopaso

Elite Member
Jun 15, 2014
Just woke up and the contest is over... Bad thing living in Italy ;-)

I'll tell you everything anyway:
2015 was a blast! I went to a lot of different trips with family and friends, always trying to share wonder and joy with magic.
I helped in a kids summer camp, which has been super useful to know how to correctly perform magic to children. It was fun!

In 2016, I'd like to finish high school with a great exam (here in italy we must take a huge exam at the end of high school, don't know in the US), then I'd love to come up with my own art of magic, designing more and more tricks and maybe show them to you (the Wire?).

Sorry for wasting your time ;-)

Reactions: Aarsh
Feb 17, 2013
I started my 2015 with a biggest non magic accomplishment. IIT, Bombay (India) organizes the second biggest technology fair in Asia where me and my 4 other friends went with our hydraulic robot model, the team was led by me and we won the 1st prize. There was a news paper article on our team too. One of my magic accomplishment is that we shot a whole project on my color changes which will be out soon. And I am currently studying engineering and also preparing for a national management entrance exam so I hope to achieve best results in that entrance.

hugo_boss2

Elite Member
Oct 7, 2014
The very moment gold monarchs were revealed on Instagram, my jaw literally dropped. What was perhaps more amazing was winning a t11 comment contest, and with it golden monarchs. I had put my AP English skills to the test a wrote a monarch inspired version of "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." It was truly a surreal feeling receiving what it now the prize of my collection. Magic aside, my greatest accomplishment this year was getting accepted into Texas A&M and the Dwight college of Engineering for the fall semester.

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
This year I became proficient in performing at parties without being afraid, busked streets in Boulder Colorado for a few months, and had my first 4 paid gigs for walk around. Huge year of improvement with a bigger one to come! 2016 plan is to broaden knowledge continuously while getting better at presentation and showmanship, plus cardistry in free time.

Thanks Theory 11 for continuing to be great and help me improve!

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
In 2015, I worked out at home (because I cannot go to the gym thanks to my slipped disk) and got a six pack after dropping 10 kgs. I'm still working on my body and I always will be. Now it's a part of my lifestyle.
1015035_743122162484866_4944538234340504489_o.jpg
Hope all you magicians out there keep working on what works best for you!

Also, here's a pic from 3 years ago when I had no hope of ever looking like I do now:
375649_317966411667112_660559859_n.jpg

P.S. Contest aside, if anyone wants to catch up on the path I took (No pills, supplements, meds, or enhancement) get in touch on my Facebook (fb.com/ibimaniapresents)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results