Saturday Night Contest - Throwback

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
ivanjx_ang, I watch your instagram videos all the time, your card work is smoother than most of the guys teaching the techniques (except the ones you make). Good luck to your entries!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, just want to give everyone a heads up that because there were so many great entries, we're going to sleep on it and decide on a winner by tomorrow. Truly fantastic work you guys; this one is extremely tough!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Once again, I like you.

I took a cue from Gabriel Z with that one. The right meme at the right time = happy time!

Everyone likes him, he is one of those people that you have to be a terrible person in order to dislike.

Ive had an odd day today, and this made it much better! Id hit the 'like' button more but it would result in a series of 'like' and 'unlike' alerts that would look really weird in your dashboard.

Thanks again guys!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

There were a ton of great entries this week, but alas, we can only have one winner. We chose the winner this week based on a few factors that set his entry apart from the rest. The performance was clean, the execution was definitely there, and he even performed it live in front of an audience with a solid presentation to go along with it. We would like to congratulate Pete Pridanonda for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team to claim your prize, so we can get it out to you ASAP!

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to marcopaso, Aarsh, antoferra, and Brett Hurley for their great entries. Good job you guys!

Until next time, have a great rest of the week!

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Alright guys, time for results!

There were a ton of great entries this week, but alas, we can only have one winner. We chose the winner this week based on a few factors that set his entry apart from the rest. The performance was clean, the execution was definitely there, and he even performed it live in front of an audience with a solid presentation to go along with it. We would like to congratulate Pete Pridanonda for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team to claim your prize, so we can get it out to you ASAP!

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to marcopaso, Aarsh, antoferra, and Brett Hurley for their great entries. Good job you guys!

Until next time, have a great rest of the week!
Wow!!! I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Casey and the judges at theory11 for the prize and for having the contest. It truly means a lot to me that you enjoy my performance! Also, thank you so much to everyone else for their congratulations, all of the entries are AWESOME and I was unable to decide on a winner! I have a lot of final exams this week and this news truly brightened my week :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results