Saturday Night Contest - Tribute to Rod

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the results are in!

Man oh man was this a difficult one to judge. Just like Justin said above, we saw some really great work being done with this challenge. After much deliberation with the team and Jason England himself, we have come to our winner. With that said, our winner for this week is fgab4 for his entry here. Congrats! Jason would like to say that he went with Felix's submission because in this specific context, he felt that his was the overall most deceptive. Huge respect to all of the other submissions, especially JoeyFX who made this really hard to judge. Well done to all of you!

Felix, make sure to contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We want to thank everyone for taking the time and showing their best skills this week. The amount of talent and skill that was showcased over the course of this challenge was not only inspiring but incredible. You guys absolutely killed it this week. See you guys this Saturday for a new contest!

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
I think I miss understood the rules.

Begin with the 3 of Clubs on top of the deck, and finish with the card on top.

I thought this implied that it is expected to demonstrate a shuffling sequence. Personally, I liked tegib's entry the most. Very straightforward and clean. Anway, congrats to Felix. Very well executed! Definitely some great work.

Joey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results