Saturday Night Contest - Utilize the Elements

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone!

Tonight’s contest is rather unique, challenging, and a real mind bender; most of which involves the creativity aspect. It will inspire you to start thinking more on a situational or organic magic type of feel. So now for the challenge…

You must utilize one or more of the FOUR natural elements: Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire. You can either create a totally NEW effect with these elements, or take a trick already created and add your own special flare utilizing them in a whole new way. It doesn’t have to use ONLY those elements, but you must utilize them (one or more) in some way. For example, for the Earth element, you can use dirt, leaves, rocks, ect. Put your mind to work; you’ll be surprised at how many cool ideas you can come up with!

Video submissions to this contest must be posted in this thread by 11PM EST. Upload your submission to YouTube, Vimeo, Drop.io, or any other website in which we can view your submission.

Tonight’s winner will take home The COMPLETE Daniel Garcia Project Collection, downloadable versions of Volumes 1-6, sent to you on the house. The New DGPs, Volumes 4-6, were just released on Monday, jam packed with 28 brand new effects. Have fun creating your tricks! We can’t wait to see what all of you have in store for us!

Mar 6, 2010
Nice!

Hello everyone!

Tonight’s contest is rather unique, challenging, and a real mind bender; most of which involves the creativity aspect. It will inspire you to start thinking more on a situational or organic magic type of feel. So now for the challenge…

You must utilize one or more of the FOUR natural elements: Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire. You can either create a totally NEW effect with these elements, or take a trick already created and add your own special flare utilizing them in a whole new way. It doesn’t have to use ONLY those elements, but you must utilize them (one or more) in some way. Put your mind to work; you’ll be surprised at how many cool ideas you can come up with!

Video submissions to this contest must be posted in this thread by 11PM EST. Upload your submission to YouTube, Vimeo, Drop.io, or any other website in which we can view your submission.

Tonight’s winner will take home The COMPLETE Daniel Garcia Project Collection, downloadable versions of Volumes 1-6, sent to you on the house. The New DGPs, Volumes 4-6, were just released on Monday, jam packed with 28 brand new effects. Have fun creating your tricks! We can’t wait to see what all of you have in store for us!

Nice Casey!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

by saying the word "fire" doesn't make it count. you have to include the actual element into your submission. For example, cause something to magically and invisibly burst into flames. You can make a new submission and repost the link in your original post. Just notify me when you do so in order for you to have a chance of winning.

Jun 10, 2010
by saying the word "fire" doesn't make it count. you have to include the actual element into your submission. For example, cause something to magically and invisibly burst into flames. You can make a new submission and repost the link in your original post. Just notify me when you do so in order for you to have a chance of winning.

I can make a Double Rainbow appear beside you. All I need is water, air, and ninja skills. And a video camera to record it. I don't happen to have a said video camera, but you could take my word for it, if you want. I don't mind having the DGP dvds as a download, tbh.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Is it just me, or has a similar contest been done before?

I don't recall there being a contest for ALL four elements, I do remember there was a contest for the welfare of the victims of the Haiti earthquake in which participants had to use Earth. And there was one with water too, but Wind and Fire are new additions into the SNC's I think.

- Jenai

Jul 13, 2009
Eh it's been a while so I thought I'd just submit my video.

My demonstration of a Natural law/theory called sympathetic magic.

Have you ever heard that identical twins can feel each other's pain? Did you know that in some way we are all interconnected, land, body, soul and mind to the environment around us? Tonight I show you a demonstration of an often unobserved natural event. The sharing of pain with others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wdby70S_4

Edit:

WOW I need a real mic... Sorry for the audio quality in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results