Saturday Night Contest - Valentine's Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Hi! It's my idea on Valentines day theme. I create this gimmick in 2017, because I am tired of effects with flaps on the markets. This is completely new principle, hope you like it. Oh, and let's watch it in slo-mo, please ;)

2. Wow. Just wow. You sure win for originality. Good job

010rusty likes this.
  3. Thank you!

Dtop likes this.
  4. Was kinda hoping to see Shrek or something lol

5. Lmao
    Was waiting for someone to mention that

DominusDolorum likes this.
  6. Alright guys, time for results! This one was tough, but we have come to a decision. Ultimately, it came down to presentation and trick that was suited and altered to fit the presentation. Exactly what we had asked for. And he performed it for a significant other! Congrats to severed22 for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details and we will get your prize out to you ASAP.

Want to extend some honorable mentions to DominusDolorum and 010rusty for their entries. Excellent work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

7. Great job

Gabriel Z. and severed22 like this.
  8. CONGRATULATIONS SEVERED!

You know...

I might make a full version of the serenade video before Valentine’s Day....

9. Thanks guys. Good job everyone else. There were some good ones on here.

Gabriel Z. and 010rusty like this.
  10. Do it!

Congrats Severed!

Gabriel Z. and 010rusty like this.
  11. I was amazed there were only card tricks on this one. I thought for sure I'd see some organic stuff. I didn't have a rose handy so my other idea wasn't feasible.

010rusty likes this.
  12. This may be the first card trick I did for a SNC. Normally I would use other objects but I didn't have time to work something out.

13. Originally I was going to do the serenade trick with index cards but didn’t have enough

14. Congrats, Severed!

severed22 and Gabriel Z. like this.
  15. Congratulations Severed!!

severed22 likes this.
  16. Hope you win!!!

17. Glad you were an honorable mention