Saturday Night Contest : Wayne Houchin Facts

Aug 30, 2007
Happy Holidays to all of the residents of theory11worlduniverseglobalwebsiteplacearea.

It's time for our Saturday Night Contest. Tonight's prize is a mystery that will be revealed once the contest is over. I'll give you a hint: it's either a dillion dollarz in Mexican pesos, or an uncut sheet of Guardians. I'll give you another hint. It's the second one.

Now, I'm sure that many of you are aware of the Chuck Norris facts. Guns don't kill people – Chuck Norris kills people. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live. Things like that.

Tonight's contest will require you to do some serious research until you discover 3 truths about Wayne Houchin. The funnier, the more creative, the better. Limit to THREE Wayne Houchin facts per member-- these can be in one post, or three separate posts-- that's your call. But only three total facts per member. Also, all posts must be family friendly, appropriate, and abide by our established forum rules.

If you do not conform to these guidelines, you will be added to the list of animals that Chuck Norris does NOT allow to live. This list currently includes all dinosaurs, Wooly Mammoths, and Danny Garcia.

To get things started, here are some facts about Wayne Houchin which are, I'm pretty sure, 100% true.

1) Immediately after emerging from his mother's womb, Wayne Houchin looked directly into the video camera his father was holding to capture this momentous occasion and said in perfect english "watch... look... watch..." as he performed four Sybil cuts, a perfect second deal, and the Molecule 5000 Simple Switch flourish by Dan and Dave Buck (who were not yet born). The video was shown on YouTube and received more views than that video of Jim Callahan on Phenomenon channeling the great spirit of Randall... metal... truck... wheelz... four.

2) Wayne Houchin wears eyeliner.

3) Seriously, eyeliner.

Happy Hanukkachristmakwanzaka. All posts must be in by 11:00pm EST tonight,
and the winner will be announced on or around 11:30pm EST. Go for it.

Dana

Nov 22, 2007
Pfft, eyeliner.

Wayne Houchin actually planted this contest idea into Dana's head.

Wayne is talented enough to use real magic to cause continental drift before he was born.

That last sentence is a lie. Wayne has actually been around since the dinosaurs, and "accidently" made them extinct by performing too many of his hit "Rock Through Egg" effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2007
When Wayne Houchin performs Distortion, the Pips aren't just moving, they're running from him.

Dec 1, 2007
Long BEACH, New York
Did you know that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story ... One time Wayne Houchin ate a baby turtle live, and three days later when he crapped it out it was 6 feet tall and knew karate... The rest was all exagerated

Not many people know this but.....

- During the testing stages of Control, Wayne was taking to hospital 8 times for actually stopping his pulse.

- Wayne is releasing his own eye liner brand in 2008. Its an exclusive to Theory 11.

- Wayne's smash hit single "Michael Ammar Song" (Featured In Distortion) reached number 1 in the Magic Song Singles Chart. And knocked off Chris Angel's "Mindfreak Song" Off the top spot. (Which has only been sitting there for so long because Chris is buying all the singles him self.) Wayne plans to release his new album "Me and my magic voice" sometime next year. There is also rumors of a duet album coming out with Danny. G.....

Cheers, Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
- Wayne Houchin's name can be rearranged into Choy Heuna Win; Coincidence? I think not!

- Wayne doesn't need to cast a shadow, the shadow casts itself out of fear.

- When Wayne performs Stigmata, people die.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Last October at Grand Illusions in Sacramento, Wayne signed his used coffee cup, a Distortion DVD, and a Guardian card and gave them to a kid (Wayne signed the kid's arm as well), and signed another kid's bow-tie and guitar pick.

//David.Misner::

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
1) Wayne Houchin does not, in truth, wear eyeliner. He simply wipes the excess make-up off of Criss Angel's abs and smears it over his eyes like magical war paint.

2) Wayne Houchin does not just stop his own pulse, but every female's in a 75 foot radius.

Jussayin'

KE

Sep 1, 2007
When Wayne Houchin Performed Stigmata last week, Jamie Lynn spears got pregnent.

That's right. I went there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results