Saturday Night Contest - Your Best Trick

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This was a really fun one, and we had a great time going through each of the videos. After tons of deliberation and thought, we have chosen our winner.

Choosing this week's winner wasn't an easy decision, but we took into account the smoothness of performance, execution, and the routine as a whole. With that said, we felt that the winning video combined all of that the best with a great routine and a setting that made sense to take it up a notch. We would like to congratulate Stu-pendous on taking home this week's prize! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to Kaan Akdogan and KinWynn who made this contest extremely close and difficult to judge. Excellent work from the both of you!

We look forward to the next contest, and hope all of you have a great rest of the week!

Nov 10, 2014
Congrats! I am starting to think this single trick won't get me anywhere.... I will get something out of it though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results