Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Amazing response for this weeks contest! We truly appreciate every single one of you who entered. You guys didn't make the judging easy, but we had to decide on only one winner.

This submission showcased/captured the deck in the way that we were looking for. It wasn't supposed to be just a flourishing video with a regular deck of cards, rather a trailer, which showcased the deck in a more unique way. After going through all of the submissions, we finally decided that EthanSoper is this weeks winner! Congrats! Contact our support team here by emailing them your info, so we can get your prize mailed out ASAP!

Once again, thank you all for participating this week. We can't wait to see you guys back next Saturday!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I love these type of contests over the simple, 'guess the 3 cards I pulled out a deck' ones.
Takes much more time, creativity and care.

Hope to see more of these in the future! Maybe monthly ;D (especially that, I just missed the deadline - but it's still interesting to see the talent out there to the ones who did complete a trailer)
Or would be even better if T11 did something similar to how Dan and Dave did a trailer contest to win a full years worth of decks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results