Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite Harry Potter!

Robert&Lukas

Elite Member
Mar 12, 2020
There are very few audio books in the world better than Harry Potter narrated by Jim Dale. It’s the way we were introduced to the series, and will always hold a special place in our hearts. Our favorite is book 3, the prisoner of azkaban. Any story the dips into the trope of time travel is fun and exciting. It will always be one of our go to stories!

TaylorA7

Elite Member
May 25, 2020
My favorite Harry Potter would be the third book/movie (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban). It has anamagi, the twist with Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew, and the kids travel back in time to save the day. The movie also follows the book pretty closely, which is rare cause it seems like book-to-movie adaptations usually change a lot of things (sometimes unnecessary things). I remember when I read this book (last year was the first time I started reading the Harry Potter books), I read it in just two days after work, it kept my attention throughout very well.

Good luck to everyone!

Dec 5, 2020
It’s hard to pick a favorite, but when the series was shorter I always named Prisoner of Azkaban. This goes for both the book and the movie, which captured the spirit of the book quite well.

Feb 12, 2018
India
Mine is definitely Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone because I remember reading the book and going "I'm going to be addicted to this😅😂"
I loved all the books but this one stands out for me since I remember clearly being excited to read the next one

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Favorite Harry Potter Movie or Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Why: I picked at random (TBH: Never read or watched [People hate me because of this lol]).

Umbelino

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Favorite movie definitely Prisoner of Azkaban, favorite book would be the Goblet of Fire 🧙‍♂️

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
For a friend’s birthday each year, his mom would take a group of friends to see the movies. I only went to be part of the group, but once I saw the third movie I was hooked. The story was so good! After that I read all the 1-4 as fast as possible and went to the midnight releases of the next books and movies. The third will always be my favorite movie but the sixth book is my favorite because the entire story speeds up and you learn so much about Voldemort’s past. These cards are awesome!!
Congrats! You were randomly chosen as the winner for this week's contest! Send an email to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results