Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Jun 8, 2012
I started out with the Monarch series and I think they are the anchor of my collection. You carry so many nice decks that I would love to add to the collection. I would love to win your contest!

nsp_owner

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2017
It would be the Black Artisans for me. First custom deck I ever bought and that got me hooked on collecting custom decks. Loved its details and especially the tuck case! And the Ace of Spade design... Wow.

Jun 23, 2017
Not the most controversial opinion out there but there should be no contest for me when it comes to best T11 deck... it has to be the Monarchs. Beautifully intricate design, yet not overloaded, is usable and easy to read for laymen. Whatever colour scheme used, they always have that luxurious, classy look to them, great tuck case to match. Spectators actually notice and comment on the cards at times, which goes to show how good they are if people who don't give a sh*t about playing cards praise them.
And I'm not even talking about the quality of the cards and the feel of them...

Anyway, keep up the great job T11, you guys have really cornered the market for premium playing cards over the years, in looks and feel and all your decks are worthy of the logo under the tuck case.

Apr 7, 2017
The NPH deck, without hesitation.
First, I really like the actor/magician, but the deck is incredibly fabulous: love the design, the quality. And the puzzle was was the icing on the cake (I hope this is how you say it in english, because in french, we say "the cherry on top of the cake" :p).

Jun 19, 2019
Ever since I started in magic and first looked at Theory 11 I have always wanted to get my hands on some of the Bad Robot Mystery Box playing cards. They are by far my favourite of all the T11 decks, I just love the simple but elegant red design and the incorporation of the bad robot brand in the deck. It's such a shame I could never get my hands on any of them. :(
Anyway, some great decks from everyone else, keep it up! :D

Gabearoov

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2020
Nocona, Texas
I'm relatively new to collecting, was actually directed here by a internet add for the Star Wars decks. Once here i was amazed with how beautiful and the details that went into all the decks. But what got me hooked was the Citizens Deck and the Wood Box it came in. From that point on I've been hooked on collecting all the decks I can and seeing which ones I might have to start selling my body parts for.

Dec 14, 2017
Scotland
For me it's a recent deck, the Provisions. I love what was done with the Aces, having them held. A heart in your hands is an old saying and yet it never occured to anyone to use that imagery on an Ace of Hearts before. Also the ivory base colour as opposed to white is a nice touch.

Jun 17, 2019
Still getting my collection started but I love my Nationals. Beautifully designed cards. Looking forward to picking up some Artisan's and Black Hudsons next. I'm not much of a cardist or magician, but the artwork alone is worth collecting.

Oct 10, 2017
I started with the Monarchs like many people, with the Green Monarchs being my favorite. But,
I have to say that has changed to the Black Hudson deck. Really like the back design and the Jokers
are great.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results