Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

This week, we want to keep it simple. The simple task is to simply let us know what your favorite deck of all time is, and why! It can be any deck in existence, just let us know why it is your favorite. Post your answers in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, February 19th and after that we will select a post at random to take home this week's prize!

You can win 500 Elite Points along with 3 Decks of anything we have currently in stock. Good luck!

Dec 29, 2018
Blue circle back tally-ho. All the countless premium decks are of course nice to look at, but for the price/quality ratio I think the simple designs are by far the best. Handle well, look great, feel nice.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
My vote has to be the original Monarch deck.

Love the look. Love the feel.

Loved them in Now You See Me.

Love the.... well, I've always associated the Monarch deck with Batman, the superhero. See, in a handful of stories his archnemesis, the Joker, got his start by attempting to rob (you guessed it) the Monarch Playing Card Company.

And I worked as an extra for a few weeks in the 2016 film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. While I didn't make it into the final cut of the film, there were a deck of Monarch cards on set, in my pocket, for several weeks. (If you've never been a movie extra, the majority of your time is spent waiting around. Which is a perferct time to practice).

So, yeah. I like lots of decks as "friends," but Monarchs remain my true love ❤️.

Reactions: Eliyahu
Jul 17, 2022
Kings wild project LotR playing cards, the art is crazy detailed, and the characters are based off of the original books. Jackson Robinson is so talented. I funded their kickstarter, and one of my decks is their gold gilded foiled edition. Haven’t recieved it yet but I have a different edition.

Apr 18, 2020
T11 High Victorian are my favorite ones: the fully custom faces and the super intricate back design is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: Signature-
Aug 22, 2022
I Agree with the user above HV by T11 is the greatest deck out there. The green box is stunning, I just wish the cards were green! Still love the deck, I love how much detail every card has, especially the face cards, aces and 10s.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Red League Backed Bicycles. I love the Bicycle design on the back, they faro like a dream straight out of the box, and they're just different enough to be stylish and classy without looking different.

Scott.

Dec 6, 2019
Being a huge Star Wars fan, it would have to be my two force Red/blue card decks. Gorgeous to play with

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
My favourite are Monarchs Playing Cards... And nowadays, I'm kinda obsessed with the Purple Deck...
I think Monarchs were the best and the moment, and they put floor really high for any new premium deck in the market... And the box art is just amazing...

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Favorite deck…for performing it’s red bikes. There are just so many gaffs that are useful for those decks plus I can ruin a deck and replace it easily. I’m not afraid to; rip, fold, or write on these cards!
My favorite deck for looks changes from time to time like holidays etc. but a few decks have kept me coming back. Trickster Company Playing Cards by Rico Worl is one of those decks. It handles nice and I like the looks, the indices and faces are easy to distinguish from each other.

OriF

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2022
There are many great decks which I would have not done them justice if I had overlooked them, so an honorable mention is definitely the Rider Backs. The classic is just the best in so many aspects!
But I will say the Harry Potter decks set is awesome and my favorite for sure. Since I am a fan of the series, and also very into magic and cards in particular - 4 decks of playing cards which are Harry Potter themed is a must have for me!
A huge thanks to T11 for making these and collaborating with Warner Brothers!

Metermind

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
With so many designs, from elaborate micro-details to clean and simple, it's hard to pick a favorite when my taste can change from one day to another. But one design that never gets old for me is the classic Rider Back Bicycle. That's the answer for any mood I'm in.

kappmen

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2011
Lord of the Rings is an incredibly beautiful and atmospheric deck. The box is probably one of the most beautiful of all playing cards on the market! The cards themselves are no doubt also very cool, but if you put this deck on the shelf, it seems that it automatically decorates everything that is on it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results