How do you decide when a trick is ready to be performed?
Which "way" of learning magic do you think is the best? (Youtube, Books, DvD's, Mentoring, Etc)
Which method do you use the most when learning magic?
1. If u have to do one magic trick for your life then what would it be?
2. Where do u get your inspiration for creating new magic ?
3. Which is the trick u like the most that u wish u should have created?
1. How did you get over the initial fear of approaching people to perform when you first started performing?
2. Whats the craziest reaction you've ever had from a performance?
3. What trick that you created are you most proud of and why?