The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in
the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by
Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica
Alba, and President Clinton.
1) What do you think this form of conference can bring to the table that a physical conference can't?
2) Though 32 speakers is a lot and certainly gives people their money's worth, why did you choose to get together so many magicians to talk about a wide range of topics as opposed to having, say, half that amount and focusing on a few, manageable things? In essence, do you think that having so many speakers will hinder the absorption of all of the material provided?
3) It is undeniable that advancements like the internet now provide unprecedented access to magic material like never before, including the EMC. Is there anything about the way magic was 10, 20, or even 50 years ago that you wish still held today, and are there any downsides to the accessibility we have today?
1. Where did the idea for EMC come from?
2. In putting EMC together what was the biggest obstacle you had to over come and were there times you ever just wanted to give up?
3. If there were times you wanted to give up what kept you going through the whole process?
1.do you think the feeling of magic is gone once your a working professional.
(as in when you first started you seen miracles as to now maybe all you see are moves while watching something)
2. is the emc turning out to be as great as you wanted it
3. how do you feel to be apart of a conference that helps inspires and gets to thousands of magicians around the world. must be amazing
1.What do you think of the existence of EMC has created to the magic community?(the impact, the effect, the response, the future, the present, the past)
2. Do you think that EMC, will still exist if we don't have the Live video tools or program to broadcast online?(back to the traditional way of a person to person convention)
3. What would you like to do if you are given an chance to go back in time to the past?
what part of magic most interests you?
why did you start performing magic?
have you ever thought of turning your back on magic and leading a ''normal'' life?
normal as in not performing sleights and drinking coffee behind a mcdonalds table everyday sorting out paper work