Saturday Night Special Event - The Unveiling of Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(in high sqeaky voice) this is tight!

2. ... Am I the only one that finds it strange that santa is showing up, around the end of February?

I can't wait to see how things turn out tonight. I had hands on Adam Grace first btw (yeah, that may sound weird). And d*mn it tally, if you use that avatar again, I will find you... *thump thump*

3. *smack*

ow man! what's wrong with santa anywa... *smack*

4. Sheesh, we do have internet here at da 'Pole! It may only be dial up and take me 20 minutes to post a reply, but it still works nonetheless!

5. Am I the only one who thinks it's Rodney Rayes?

-Michael

6. yep. pretty much.

7. love the avatar! and yes, probably.

8.  <---What's OBJ? Are these his initials? If so....who the hell has the nitials OBJ?

9. ... If it took you twenty minutes to post a reply, how did you get back so fast! :eek: Santa's A PHONEY!!

*thump.... thump....* :D *WHACK*

10. is it wrong that I'm going to be laughing non-stop at this all night and day.

11. Actually, nothing's ever been more right :D HA!

12. I actually saw that right after Anonymous made that post. I found out what the symbol meant, but got stuck after that.

13. bleh
    i want a fun contest...
    haha
    still think its Chris Korn, Sanders, or or...... or.... lets say.... Paul Harris...... hahaha

14. Um... and what does it mean...? :p

15. I still think it's JM.
    Or maybe not. . . .

16. I reckon it's someone that nobody knows about.
    I stand by my guess of Samuel Nymano.
    Or Alain Nu!!!!!!!!

17. i doubt it would be alain, but it would be pretty cool. he's a really nice guy and an awesome magician.

18. You've met him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.