Sean Taylor... RIP

I'm sure most of you have heard by now about Sean Taylor of the Washington Redskins. Unfortunately he was shot on Monday morning, and died early this morning as a result. My thoughts and prayers go out for his family, especially his girlfriend and 18 month old daughter. :(

Best.
Steve

this deeply saddens me. Although I'm not a redskins fan, I respect everyone in the NFL and what they do. This is a tragedy and very unfortunate. I hope that proper legal action is taken moving forward, for nothing (not even magic) can bring someone back to life. Rest in peace.

Sep 14, 2007
I totally Agree with you.
Although I am not a huge redskins fan, I do have respect all teams and players, with the exception of some ( I think you know who).
Thoughts and prayers from me too.

-Deecee-

Sep 1, 2007
This was extremly devasting for me, a life-long skins fan. I couldn't believe it. A 24 year-old guy died, just like that. I still can't believe it. R.I.P

Yep...Sean Taylor was a great player, friend, father, teammate, and everything in between. He will definitely be missed...

On another note, I think it's great that the NFL is having EVERYONE on every team wear the number 21 on their helmets this weekend. A very nice gesture IMO.

RIP Sean...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Rest In Peace Sean Taylor, my thoughts and prayers are with your teammates and family.
It is a shame that all of the players who have died this year were all 24 years old.
R.I.P. Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, Marquise Hill and now Sean Taylor.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results