Search & Destroy DVD and The Secret Weapon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AaronFisher, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ordered ten minutes ago!! can't wait! thanks once again for this contribution Aaron!

2. May I advise getting these tricks, they're simple but amazing. I use search and destroy often :) It kills.

3. I got Secret Weapon as a prize from a contest Aaron had few months ago and I love it. It's fun not only for the audience but also for the performer. Not to mention the method is really easy and the result is great.

Cheers!

4. This is so cool :)

5. I messed up.

I ordered Search and Destroy from E and The Secret Weapon from Aaron's website.... I don't think I'm getting an autograph..... :-(

6. Technically, because Aaron is seeling this through Ellusionist - shouldn't this be flagged as advertising?

Not to burst a bubble Aaron - I love the work you've done. Jussayin'

Gustav

7. I read Jenning's original today, lovely trick. Would be very intrested to see Fisher's work on it, especially since this one is self working.

Jenning's version has a very tricky move, plus many other moves.

8. I think because he is a theory 11 artist, no one is going to complain about him advertising. The rule is mainly for amateurs. If any theory 11 artist releases something, T11 or not, we are all going to want to know about it.

9. it's been reported.

Just kidding.

10. Why would you do that? You don't love Aaron? :confused:

11. how hard on a scale from one to twn, is search and destroy

12. There's 2 sleights (from memory) that you need to execute in order to perform this, if your a competent card worker you will have no trouble with this.

Cheers, Tom

13. Like a 3 word count