Sentinels Reprint???

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just noticed that Sentinels are out of stock, and I was wondering if they were ever going to be reprinted? I've been a long time fan of these cards, and my 1st edition (plastic coated) brick is starting to dwindle.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Duncan,

These have been discontinued for now. That isn't to say that we won't ever reprint these, it just means that we don't have any current plans to do so. The Sentinels are an old favorite. They may come back at some point in the future with minor upgrades, or maybe even as a V2. A different color maybe? Who knows? For now, hold on tight to your stash as there won't be any new Sentinels soon. In the meantime, try out something new. You might find a new favorite! If you haven't tried the Monarch yet, they are a must have. Also check out the Contraband decks. The same sorts of mysteries that the Sentinels were known for are reflected in the Contraband deck. Totally different style, but cut from the same cloth.

// L

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hey Duncan,

These have been discontinued for now. That isn't to say that we won't ever reprint these, it just means that we don't have any current plans to do so. The Sentinels are an old favorite. They may come back at some point in the future with minor upgrades, or maybe even as a V2. A different color maybe? Who knows? For now, hold on tight to your stash as there won't be any new Sentinels soon. In the meantime, try out something new. You might find a new favorite! If you haven't tried the Monarch yet, they are a must have. Also check out the Contraband decks. The same sorts of mysteries that the Sentinels were known for are reflected in the Contraband deck. Totally different style, but cut from the same cloth.

// L
Thanks for the update Lyle. I will definitely hold on tightly to the few I have left. Sad to see them go as I was a big fan of the tiny pips and geometric design. Looked great for Cardistry! I have both Monarchs and Contraband decks in my collection. I like the Contraband a lot, especially those aces!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results