Serial Biller - Rich F.

Nov 8, 2007
I would personally recommend The Richard Sanders Show...

Unfortunately The Richard Sanders Show set is no longer in print and it seems Mr. Sanders doesn't have any plans to ever put them back in print. I've been looking for this set for close to a year now and nobody has one to sell. All the sites that have it listed don't have them stocked. I've even tried companies oversees and called brick and mortar shops around the country. All gone.

Unfortunately The Richard Sanders Show set is no longer in print and it seems Mr. Sanders doesn't have any plans to ever put them back in print. I've been looking for this set for close to a year now and nobody has one to sell. All the sites that have it listed don't have them stocked. I've even tried companies oversees and called brick and mortar shops around the country. All gone.

I believe The Close-up Assassin is still available through Camirand Magic. It's an old manuscript containing the majority of what was on The Richard Sanders Show. The manuscript is very well put-together and comes with an old VHS tape of how each effect is supposed to look in performance. It's a great alternative to the product you're looking for.

Unfortunately, the method of duplicating a bill's serial number is not on The Close-up Assassin.

RS.

Nov 8, 2007
I believe The Close-up Assassin is still available through Camirand Magic. It's an old manuscript containing the majority of what was on The Richard Sanders Show. The manuscript is very well put-together and comes with an old VHS tape of how each effect is supposed to look in performance. It's a great alternative to the product you're looking for.

Unfortunately, the method of duplicating a bill's serial number is not on The Close-up Assassin.

RS.

I know. I have Close-Up Assassin. :)

I agree, great book. Lots of good stuff in there. Thanks for the recommendation though. I second it all the way!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results