Shipping costs

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
This applies to all sites...but in my specific case, ellusionist

Normally I would make a topic about it on their forums, except for the fact ive been perma banned since like 2006, after I called out one of their mods...

So my gf wants to buy me smoke, and have the order add up to 150$ (for the coins)

Figured id do a pre-checkout myself to see what everything will add up to....now I have not bought anything from here in maybe 2 years, but back then shipping was 7$ish if i remember

now...the cheapest option is 33$?

Is this accurate? Im in Ontario btw..

What is the shipping like on t11?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hmm...not sure but I know Pure Smoke comes in a decent sized box and what not, but $33.00 seems a bit high. Leaving the United States though, maybe it really is that high.

I know a big complaint when non U.S. customers order just decks it is tough because sometimes the shipping adds up to almost as much as the deck itself.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
I wouldnt know, but I will say a medium flat rate box is $45 internationally, so depending on size/weight of the package $33 might be correct.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I know a big complaint when non U.S. customers order just decks it is tough because sometimes the shipping adds up to almost as much as the deck itself.

That's true, buying a deck or two is not worth it due to the shipping costs; I have to buy at least a brick of cards to make the shipping cost seem small compared to the products' value.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I ordered Pure Smoke a while ago and it was $30 something to ship it to the UK. I would suggest not buying it, it is a brilliant piece of kit but it's not very reliable. It was 1 week before mine broke and I had to ask for a replacement. Most of the people in the PureSmoke private forum are experiencing the same issue with it breaking.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
I know its not really up to E now...but when one pays close to 40$ to ship betwee 8-10 business days, and you hit the 11 day mark...frustration begins to set in.

I know its not really up to E now...but when one pays close to 40$ to ship betwee 8-10 business days, and you hit the 11 day mark...frustration begins to set in.

Phenomena .... If you live in Cornwall then just order from World Magic Shop in future. They have fast shipping and are official stockist of Ellusionist products.
They are based in Birmingham so the postage to cornwall will be relatively cheap.

I haven't bought pure smoke, but a lot of magicians I know got it from them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results