Shipping Playing Cards :: Question

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey everyone,

I am interested in buying some Stingers, a brick (12) to be exact. I also want to buy some more SplitSpades, however, I only have enough for 1 brick at the moment, I'll buy the other one later on next week.

So I go to the Playing Card section, click up the quantity of 12 SplitSpades, and choose 4-7 day shipping. The shipping costs me $10.45

I then go to order the Stingers, and when I do the same thing (12 quantity), the shipping costs only $6.45 (again, for 4-7 day)

I am tempted to buy the Stingers first now :p, but could anyone explain why the same quantity of cards has a different shipping price?

Thanks a lot,

-Sanj

Jan 13, 2008
It could be possible that there's a slight weight difference, pushing the Split Spades into a different price category. Or, there's a glitch, and you should submit a support ticket to let them know.

I'd go with the latter (not only to let them know, but because support would have the best answer for you). :)

Sep 1, 2007
Yah I'd report it to them, I high;y doubt split spades would weight THAT much more haha. Especially since Bee Stingers weigh more than most cards, or at least the 1st edition did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results