Shipping Rates

Nov 26, 2007
OK so Im going to buy 1 deck of gaudian playing cards.... I live in australia .......
and HOLY #$% is shipping is expensive .... for 1 deck its costing $27 US ...come on theory11 this is ridiculous

Reactions: MatthewC11360
C

clarrus

OK so Im going to buy 1 deck of gaudian playing cards.... I live in australia .......
and HOLY #$% is shipping is expensive .... for 1 deck its costing $27 US ...come on theory11 this is ridiculous

I don't think that is T11's fault, it would be the USPS. You are halfway around the world. Why don't you buy a WHOLE bunch so you get the discount and shipping would be cheaper per deck?

Nov 24, 2007
Australia
I'm in Australia too and I noticed that. I don't think it's theory11's fault...just that they've upgraded the only international shipping option to Priority Mail International (most likely because of problems with others, lost packages etc.)

I really wish there was Airmail - it's fast, safe, reliable, and usually quite cheap. Please, t11? It's a good choice.

Nov 26, 2007
yes its a fault that can be changed... other sites offer much cheaper shipping.... even if im half way around the world ...
I really hope its a glitch and will be fixed soon

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I don't think that is T11's fault, it would be the USPS. You are halfway around the world. Why don't you buy a WHOLE bunch so you get the discount and shipping would be cheaper per deck?

It's possible there is a glitch, but it's also possible that you are looking at the Crazy Fast Shipping. It will be much more expensive. Also, cards (for some reason) cost more to ship than anything else, so try putting something else in your cart and see what happens.

//David.Misner::

Nov 26, 2007
Yeah for any 1 item the shipping is 27 dollars.

Wow Mitchell .... catch 22? No comment

Good work on realising Australia is far :S

Just letting others realise its expensive as theory11 shipping was decent before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 2, 2007
Norway
really no reason to make a post on the forums saying shipping is a joke.

what you do is contact support first and ask whats up.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
My gosh, Jack has had to edit half of the posts in this thread (and those are the ones I know about), lets be respectful, people.

As for the main topic, unfortunately overseas shipping isn't cheap, I sympathize with you though, but you could always submit a hand dandy support ticket.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results