Shipping to Canada

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey Guys,

My order shipped this Thursday, and I live on the West Coast of Canada. It came with a tracking number, but this is all I get when I try and track it...

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 6, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

When should I expect my package? How long did it take for you guys?

Oh... I paid for the cheap shipping.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
hey, i live in quebec; the product is being shipped last Thursday (or Wednesday, i don't remember which one)

anyhow, it arrived today (Tuesday) even though i wasn't home when it came; so i have to go get it tomorrow.

and i paid for the cheapest shipping as well.

Well Cory I know you live in Victoria (from seeing you chat and such) and I live in Richmond (hopefully you know where that is.) I ordered the fastest shipping possible last Wednesday and it has still yet to arrive. So it all depends on which day your order is sent out. You never know what could happen as well with your order so don't get your hopes up.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Well Cory I know you live in Victoria (from seeing you chat and such) and I live in Richmond (hopefully you know where that is.) I ordered the fastest shipping possible last Wednesday and it has still yet to arrive. So it all depends on which day your order is sent out. You never know what could happen as well with your order so don't get your hopes up.

-RA69

Of course I know were Richmond is. :)

I ordered the first night that Theory 11 was released... So I dunno.

Aug 31, 2007
Well, I live in FL, and Theory11's Warehouse is in SC(Thats where it said it came from on my box). It came in about a week, but I did use the 1 down from Crazy fast shipping, not standard, so it came quickly.
It takes a bit for Standard shipping to ship, then they have to sort them in the mail room which takes about a week or so...
So I would guess it would come in between Thursday(today) and Friday of next week.

Best of luck.
-|P54

wow this sucks I'm still waiting for my stuff on 2 different orders.....One I ordered:
Distortion
3 Decks of Guardians
-Cheap shipping-sent Tuesday September 4th

Second Order:
Panic
1 Deck of Guardians
-Fastest Shipping-Sent Thursday September 6th

Right now I'm a little ticked and I really want my blasted cards and tricks =[. It's been 5 days and like a week for the other one and if you look at the shipping times I should've gotten my second order at least today and tomorrow the other one...but it seems everyone else is getting them earier than me =[

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results