Shopping List

Mar 21, 2011
Hey guys

I'll be going to Davenports (London magic shop) on Saturday on a magic shopping spree, with a large budget. I'm thinking of getting the following:

TT + Silks
Loops
Invisible Thread
Extreme Burn 2.0
Spongeballs
New regular decks
Vanishing Deck
Mind Power Deck (maybe)
D-lites (maybe)
UltraGaff deck (maybe)
Some kind of wallet (Mullica, Kapps etc)

I'm looking to make a few routines for table hopping in restaurants, as well as to amuse myself with floating objects etc over the next couple of months. Any recommendations as to what else I should/could purchase? I realise that it's better to perfect existing effects but I feel the need to stockpile supplies first and gradually learn how to use them over time :)

Cheers

Feb 9, 2011
Visiting London and stopping at Davenports is on my list of things to do within the next two years. Never been there I'm ashamed to admit.

I haven't thought about it too much (saving that pleasure for when the trip is finally scheduled and arrangements are finalized) but I know for certain that I'm going to buy a copy of Card Warp there, just because of the history behind it. I also plan to pick up a copy of all three volumes of The Davenport Story just to be able to say I actually bought it there in person.

I don't want to go look (and spoil my own fun) but be sure to check their website and ask about any "exclusive" stuff you can only get from them too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results