Should i buy alchemy by ben seidman PLZ HELP ASAP!!!!

i LOVE this effect and i was wondering if you needed bigger hands to do this because even though im 15 i have really small hands. let me give you an example if your also into card magic. i cant even palm a card without it showing PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sep 1, 2010
if you're a person who doesn't give up on hard moves and you don't mind the trick being a bit knacky then yes.

it's an awesome trick to play around with but difficult to perform live. it's also difficult to make it smooth and consistent :p (just letting you know)

May 9, 2011
Ben Seidman's effect Alchemy is worth every penny. It can be tedious to learn and is a challenge above all else. But in return you have an awesome effect that lets you end cleanly. Above all else you have to watch your angling and movement to make the trick roll with the flow.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Buy Alchemy because it's awesome!

But just a little info. Hand size really has nothing to do with it in the general sense. It's all about adjust things to make it work with your hands. Lee Asher use to have a photo of his hand on his website where you can compare his hand to yours and it turned out that his hands were smaller than most people's that were complaining their hands were too small! =P

Food for thought! :p

If you ever feel that your hands are too small for some kinds of coin magic, change the coins. They come in all sizes from huge ones to tiny ones. That's how it works :p

Regarding the Alchemy - if you like it, buy it. If you are desperate you will be able to learn even the most difficult trick in the world even if you have really small hands. Look at Max Malini! IMHO there;s no need to ask others ;)

R.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results