Show Off Volume 3 - King Of Cards by Brian Tudor

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I am.
System has the worst teaching but just see how many of us can do the flourishes correctly.

The system teaches crap but at least it's at a consistent speed unlike SO3. It also repeats by itself so if you're still holding the cards in the position you're at you don't have to try and pick up the remote to skip back to the part you're having trouble with. It'll repeat by itself. Brian doesn't even explain some of the cuts. Just a "slow-mo" (which is actually pretty fast) version of the cut. Why would you make an instructional DVD when you're that pissed off? Brian is quite arrogant but he's got skills nonetheless. Just not good teaching skills; and he admits that himself.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Just how much frustration of asking around and sitting there staring at the TV could have been avoided if they added something like the English language to the DVD? I'm pretty sure REDUCING the amount of time for you to learn the move and get it down in practice, will allow you to start concentrating on smoothness and speed.

What about the people who speak little to no English? How would they feel? I think more emphasis should have been put on finger positions instead of adding language... Just my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results