Showoff 3 Brian Tudor

Mar 29, 2008
Hey hey hey its Brian F***** Tudors showoff 3 being reviewed here, so lets see whats on this thing.

MATERIAL(Create your own)

• Rev 4
• Tudor Production
• Castro 360º
• Double Direction Spring
• “Asher, Diving Board Shouldn't be a Double!"
• YTBN 2
• Rev 5
• A Bit Louder
• What The Hell Happened to Syble 3
• The Tudor Tower
• The Tudor Cut 2

All right I have always been a tudor fan and have been waiting a while to get this dvd, I had to do some searching for a while to get my hands on showoff one and 2(ebay ftw) and gen extreme for his stuff. I enjoyed it, thought it was pretty easy to learn from, so I heard this dvd was hilarious and had some good material, and it was by tudor, what more could I want?

THE FORWARD

We get some history on Brian and go into his views and such, he delivers one of my favorite lines "Dont waste it working on crap, you wanna work on things that will actually pay off." Then goes into some rants about speed and smoothness, gave a couple of laughs, and I knew I was in for one hell of a ride.

OH REVOLUTION 4

You get 2 slow mo views of the flourish from differant angles then a quick verbal explanation that will give you the bare basics of the move.

I like it, a little differant, starts of slow but then goes really fast, I mainly like how the top packet seems to whip around the bottom pack, not that hard, but none the less needs the practice to look good.

4/5

TUDOR PRODUCTION

You get a slow mo view and then a verbal explanation in which 2 cards end up face down, so yeah.

This is a legitimate f***** production, although I'll never use it, kind of unpractical, dont really see any use for it at all.

1/5

CASTRO 360

You get a slomo and a verbal explanation, this is pretty easy to understand, and not that difficult of a move.

Basically its a Castro cut but two packets rotate 360 degrees, nothing to hard, although his qoute is great "Create your own s***, get off my balls."

3/5

DOUBLE DIRECTION SPRING

You get a pretty good verbal explanation that is easily understandable.

Its okay, basically spring up, spring down. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is in the encyclopedia. If you can spring a deck of cards, you can do this.

3/5

“ASHER, DIVING BOARD SHOULDN'T BE A DOUBLE!"

You get a slow mo and a verbal explanation, although the verbal is more of tudor talking about his past with asher.

All right, this is tough, imo the second toughest flourish on the dvd(behind the Tudor cut 2) but also one of my favs, it combines the OHR 2 with Lee's Diving board double into a cool little flourish.

4/5

YTBN 2

You get a slow mo and a decent verbal explanation.

I love the YTBN cut, and I like this one even more, the packets seem to fly and flip so fast its really just great, probably my favorite cut on the dvd.

5/5

REV 5

You only get a verbal on this one.

All right this is similiar to D&D's Erdnase go round, but its up to you to decide which one you prefer, its not that easy, but not that hard.

3.5/5

A BIT LOUDER

You get two slow mos but no verbal explanation.

Your doing a Castro 360 but a little something to make the flourish bigger. I like this better than Castro 360. Not that hard, you can do a Castro you can do this.

4/5

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SYBLE 3

You get a slowmo and a fairly good verbal explanation.

I love the WTHHTS series, and this one is no differant, the beginning is the big differance here, in a split second you have 5 packets then you do the WTHHTS as shown. My second favorite cut on the dvd, very nice gypsy.

5/5

TUDOR TOWER

Just a slow mo explanation thats pretty easy to follow.

Not the most most difficult thing in the world but definately not the easiest, I like it, but dont know how much I will use it.

3.5/5

TUDOR CUT 2

You get a very entertaining verbal explanation here.

The hardest cut on the dvd, like tudor says, doing s*** with one hand is f****** hard. I will try to learn this, but it wont be easy, very creative.

4.5/5

FINAL WORDS

Finally, we get to hear Tudor rant and yell and swear, hilarious, easily the most entertaining flourisher out there.

LAST WORDS FROM MWA

Well, I liked it, it was worth it. If you want some good material and want to laugh your ass off, this is a winner, although not for beginners. As for the poor teaching it isnt that bad, if your an intermediate flourisher and have difficulty learning from Tudor, well, may god have mercy on you soul(or brian)

Adios

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results