Shudder - Dee Christopher (TK CAN)

Sep 1, 2007
Woah, all I had to do was invite him to a chat in Stickam...

Sorry about that kid.

David

But to be fair...we also didnt have to pay to see him shirtless....but I'm still not too sure that that was a good thing.

Basically, when I watched this thing I went "Alright, it's going to be some variation on the old floating cup trick and I'm not going to be impressed".

I was wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

It went more like this: I watched it...got confused. Very confused. Watched it a few more times, then started to laugh. This is sheer GENIUS.

At first, I honestly thought it was an edit. The way the can moves, the way it all looks was...impossible.

It's kind of cliche to say something along these lines, but it's all to often that I watch a video and find it to be...mediocre. We just dont get fooled anymore. But with Shudder... I got fooled.

I actually love this, and its only after messing with it for a few hours now that I realize just how great this is.

Not only is it a great effect, but it's a great methodology (which is, once again, all too rare to have both these things in a trick).

Love it.

Cheers,
Lucas

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Yeah, It's a different method to Daniel's TK effect :)

Glad you guys are liking it, It will be released as Chris said within the folds of my Altered DVD released later this year. In fact we are sheduled to shoot the exp. on the 21st of this month!

Keep the comments coming guys, I've much more up my sleeves as far as this is concerened - thanks for all the feed back!

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results