Simple question about "Dangerous"

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I did a search but I couldn't find this question in the forums about "Dangerous" so here goes:

Does "Dangerous" use any kind of gaffs or gimmicks?

(Okay, I don't mean the flourish section of "Dangerous"......... Just making that clear. :) )

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
None, it's all pure cardwork, at the most you'll need a duplicate
Motion however is performed with multiple packets of 11 cards that are stuck together with glue so that you don't drop any cards, you'll need magicians wax, a mirror, some cabbage and some lipstick

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
None, it's al pure cardwork, at the most you'll need a dupe
Motion however is performed with multiple packets of 11 cards that are stuck together so that you don't drop any cards, you'll need glue, magicians wax, a mirror and some lipstick

Sarcasm at its best. (Said in by best DM voice)

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
None, it's all pure cardwork, at the most you'll need a duplicate
Motion however is performed with multiple packets of 11 cards that are stuck together with glue so that you don't drop any cards, you'll need magicians wax, a mirror, some cabbage and some lipstick

WHAT???? NO GRAVY??????

:D

Thanks!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i could see that sarcasm coming from a mile off, D+M did the same in that interview when he discussed 'CHANGE', ''3. What is the method for "Change"?:)
You need scissors, glue, invisible thread, a pk magnet, some magicians wax, a double faced card, a mirror the same size as the playing card, a fake hand, your favourite method for breaching the laws of quantum physics and a toaster. Everything else should be self explanatory.'' so british... oh wait...

Everything he does is usually gimmicked to high heaven. I wouldn't mind except he tries to make out like there are none, or that it's a really simple gimick, and sometimes you have like half a gimmicked deck to deal with. He's very inventive, but if it's gimmicked just say "THIS IS GIMIICKED" so all the gimmick haters can run away.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
i could see that sarcasm coming from a mile off, D+M did the same in that interview when he discussed 'CHANGE', ''3. What is the method for "Change"?:)
You need scissors, glue, invisible thread, a pk magnet, some magicians wax, a double faced card, a mirror the same size as the playing card, a fake hand, your favourite method for breaching the laws of quantum physics and a toaster. Everything else should be self explanatory.'' so british... oh wait...

I heard that I needed to use my favorite method for breaching the laws of quantum physics....that's not a problem.

But a TOASTER??? ......sheesh!!! What do they expect? What are we? Magicians?

:D

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Which interview?.......

Oct 8, 2007
On Dangerous, idk. But when he was selling it alone, it was a diff. version I think, and that was a gimmick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results