Simple Triumph

very nice, very clean, how did you get the qualety to be so good

1. I have a quite good camera
2. I added extra lighting
3. I used the color corrector
4. I rendered it at the highest quality

I just don't recommend my camera because it uses AVCHD and not all softwares supports it correctly. I'm using iMovie'08 and it's so so for the AVCHD import.

very nice and where did you get those cards?

From a local shop. However, you can look for the "World Poker Tour Diamond Back playing cards" on google, ebay, kardwell, etc.

It was alright. No patter, no good.

My voice would "freak you guys out" and I don't like to talk with BabyCatXD's accent.
Anyways, that wasn't really an excuse and you're right.

LOL it was freakin' flawless. such a hater.

Awesome Bao, it needs patter, but for the mechanics...wow.

Hehe, thanks

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
That was pristaline. I liked how it did not need patter, i think it gave the effect a sort of - cleanliness.

Awesome!

Such a kissass.

The mechanics of what? Sorry to say this requires no skills whatsoever. Not sure what everyone is so impressed about.

They're impressed because Bao peformed it really clean, and the video was enjoyable to watch. A short, sweet trick. It doesn't have to be a massive stunt for it to be impressive, you know. ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Eddie is right.

Bao is a fantastic flourisher, which explains why people are kissing his ***. I was trying to be nice before, but nothing about this vid was new, or entertaining in my opinion. A mule could do this trick. When you make a magic video that isn't a performance for people, then you HAVE to do some sort of patter. The only exception I can think of is if its a out of this world magnificent effect, which this isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2007
Eddie is right.

Bao is a fantastic flourisher, which explains why people are kissing his ass. I was trying to be nice before, but nothing about this vid was new, or entertaining in my opinion. A mule could do this trick. When you make a magic video that isn't a performance for people, then you HAVE to do some sort of patter. The only exception I can think of is if its a out of this world magnificent effect, which this isn't.

Wasnt there text at the bottom of the video?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Wasnt there text at the bottom of the video?

Not really enough to be called "patter". Pretty much just identified the cards and what was going on, but not a presentation.

Uhh yeah look I liked man, I can see where everyone's coming from, it was executed flawlessly, most of the people who responded probably don't have the effect though; while Eddie's post has foundation in saying that there are barely 'mechanics', it was still executed cleanly, and looked good, and was deceptive so that's what matters - after all, what's the difference to the laymen between Simple Triumph and Culligula?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results